- What time is check-in and check-out?
You can be checked in as soon as the rooms or beds are ready, which is usually by 13-30 pm. If you arrive earlier, you are welcome to store your bags in the luggage room and in case if the room is ready, you’ll be checked-in immediately. Please be welcomed to use all common facilities in case if You are waiting untill You will be checked-in.. Check out time is before 10-30 a.m.
- What is included in price?
Taxes, bed linens, towels, Wi-fi access, computer connected to the internet in common areas, tea and coffee throughout a day, free city maps, electronic safes at the reception, lockers in the room (for refundable deposit), fully-equipped kitchen, luggage storage during You stay and after Your check-out as well and fantastic location - 60 metres from Charles Bridge
- What methods of payments does Hostel Mango accept?
You may pay with Czech Koruna (CZK), Euro, Dollars, JPY, GBP or by credit card (with % service charge), or even via bank transfer (should be agreed in advance)
- Can Hostel Mango exchange Euros for Czech Koruna?
Yes, we use our exchange rate (subject to change)
- Does Hostel Mango offer a breakfast?
Yes, Hostel Mango serves a breakfast. Every day from 8-00 am to 10-00 am in our lounge bar. The price is very attractive - 3 euro/ per day or 75 CZK. Its very preferable if the breakfast is reserved in advance. But you may use our full-equipped kitchen to make a breakfast for yourself, and also we may offer You tea or coffee throughout a day free of charge.
- Do you provide a map of Prague?
Yes, Hostel Mango provides a map of Prague free of charge. Besides, we also provide any other further information support and recommendation regarding places, shops, sightseeing to visit.
- How safe and secure is Hostel Mango?
In terms of safety of our guests and their belongings, Hostel Orange is providing:
- Personal lockers in the rooms for each our guest (locks are provided at the reception for a refundable deposit)
- Storage at the reception
- Luggage storage at the reception
- Hotel Electronic Safes at the reception for the valuables used manually by our guests
- Card-key system
- Camera system all over the hostel in common areas
- Are the shared dorm rooms mixed-gender?
Yes, All of our shared dorm rooms are mixed-gender. If you wish to stay in a single-gender room, please, let us know about this issue and we will try to do our best to accommodate You in a single-gender room.
- If we a travelling as a small group, can we stay together in the same room?
The best way to stay in the same room is to book a private room. If it is not possible, then the best option is to book together under one reservation. Lastly, if you booked separately but would like to stay together then email us and we will do our best to put you together, although we do not make any guarantees.
- Does Hostel Mango offer a laundry facilities?
Yes, we have washing machines and dryes for You to use them for very attractive hostel prices. Besides, ironing is also avalable in Hostel Mango - this one is free of charge. All instructions and details You might be able to get at our 24 hours front desk.